Hi Kamal,
At the Institute of Health Policy, Management, and Evaluation (IHPME), University of Toronto, we have been working on capacity building efforts aiming to develop a hub for network analysis approaches to implementation science, including a graduate course on network analysis in health services/systems research, webinar series, and conducting a series of studies in related fields.

Reza Yousefi Nooraie, MD, PhD
Post-doctoral fellow
http://ihpme.utoronto.ca/community/post-doctoral-fellows/reza-yousefi-nooraie/