Dear SOCNET,

We are conducting an ego-centric network survey, and are looking for an online survey tool that has built-in name interrelater functionality.

It would be great if anyone has:

1.       suggestions about survey platforms with name-interrelater functionality

2.       suggestions for network survey platforms (apart from Qualtrics) that can be linked to Mturk website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

Nick

--
On 2nd Jan 2018 I will join Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.

My preferred email address remains [log in to unmask]

Contact details (from 2nd Jan 2018)
Dr Nicholas Harrigan
Senior Lecturer in Sociology
Department of Sociology
Macquarie University NSW 2109 Australia

--
For student consultation bookings: http://tinyurl.com/bookmeetingnick
--

Singapore Management University
90 Stamford Road, Level 4

Office: +(65) 6828 0842
Mobile: +(65) 9029 9499
Fax: +(65) 6828 0423

The information contained in this email (including all attachments) is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the use only of
the addressee(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly note
that any dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
accept our apologies and notify us immediately. Thereafter, kindly delete
all copies from your system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken
to ensure the integrity of this email and that it is virus free, SMU cannot
be responsible for any change made to this email or the presence of any
virus therein without its knowledge and/or consent. Unless it relates to the
official business of SMU, any opinions, views and other information
expressed in this document are those of the individual sender.