Workshops cover time slots of half a day (3 hours) or a full day (2 sessions of 3 hours) focused on teaching attendees specific methods, software or theories. You are invited to submit a workshop proposal
before October 15, 2017 (23.59 hrs. CET time).
Please include the following required information in your proposal:
- A short descriptive title for your workshop
- A brief description of your workshop (max. 150 words)
- Names and contact information of all organizers
- Length of the workshop (3 or 6 hours)
- Maximum number of attendees
Please note that the workshops take place before the conference (Tuesday June 26 and Wednesday June 27) and participants will have to pay an additional fee for the workshops:
Decisions will be communicated to the corresponding organizer before November 1, 2017.
- Half day (3 hour) workshop: 100 EUR regular/ 50 EUR students
- Full day (6 hour) workshop: 200 EUR regular/ 100 EUR students