Dear Socnetters,

we are seeking a PhD or research interested candidate interested to work in a project at the intersection of basic and applied research at the Free University Berlin (http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/fachbereich/bwl/management/sydow/forschung/drittmittelprojekte/index.html). The goal is to develop formats and interventions to stimulate networked product innovations in an “ecology of complex innovations”.

The vacancy announcement is attached and can be found at: http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/fachbereich/bwl/management/schreyoegg/news/Stellenausschreibung-smart-August-17.html. Please feel free to circulate the announcement.

In case you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [log in to unmask], especially if you need information in English.

We are looking forward to your applications!

Kind regards,

Claudia Walther