Here is a look at RAFT training courses coming up soon. Seats are still available!

RSH202: Solicitation Review & Proposal Development

Instructor: Sarah Lardizabal

Friday, Sept. 29

http://hr.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/images/MT_register.pngRegister Now

2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
HR Building, Room 120

In this session, we’ll discuss how to review a funding opportunity and identify the most important aspects to consider. We’ll also cover the process of developing a proposal that is compliant and appropriate for the specific opportunity.

RSH203: Budget Development

Instructor: Sarah Lardizabal

Friday, Nov. 3

http://hr.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/images/MT_register.pngRegister Now

2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
HR Building, Room 120

This session focuses on the development of a budget compliant with sponsor, University and federal guidelines. It also covers the most important questions that need to be considering when creating a budget.