Hello CHSC!

We hope that all of you are having a great start to the fall semester. We
would like to invite you to the second general body meeting of the year for
Community Health Service Corps, this *Thursday, September 28th*. It will be
held in* Little Hall room 121 at 7:00PM*.  The meeting should last about an
hour. Our guest speaker this week is from Kaplan. As always we will have
news about service events and free pizza!

Note: This GBM is directly after the *Primary Care Panel,* and we're not
completely sure how long the panel is supposed to last. If you are
interested in primary care and want to attend the panel, feel free to come
to the GBM late or skip it entirely.

I have attached a flyer for the Primary Care Panel so you can have more
information about it.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me or post on our
facebook group.

Thank you,

Megan Kanhai
Secretary