Hello CHSC!

We hope that all of you are having a great start to the fall semester. We would like to invite you to the second general body meeting of the year for Community Health Service Corps, this Thursday, September 28th. It will be held in Little Hall room 121 at 7:00PM.  The meeting should last about an hour. Our guest speaker this week is from Kaplan. As always we will have news about service events and free pizza!

Note: This GBM is directly after the Primary Care Panel, and we're not completely sure how long the panel is supposed to last. If you are interested in primary care and want to attend the panel, feel free to come to the GBM late or skip it entirely.

I have attached a flyer for the Primary Care Panel so you can have more information about it.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me or post on our facebook group.

Thank you,

Megan Kanhai
Secretary
Community Health Service Corps