The Division of Sponsored Programs is happy to report that the filling of strategic positions in our organization.

Kaden Canfield joins DSP as Assistant Director.  He is a recent graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law.  He previously was the Assistant Director of Contracts at Utah State University Division of Sponsored Programs.  Kaden will provide overall leadership to DSP with primary focus on the contracts and outgoing subawards teams.

Brenda Cox joins DSP as Assistant Director. She most recently served as the Grants Management Officer within the Administration for Community Living and for the Assistant Secretary of Preparedness and Response within the US Department of Health and Human Services, but has also worked at the Division of Homeland Security, Railroad Research Foundation, George Washington University and University of Maryland.  Brenda will provide overall leadership to DSP with primary focus on the unit teams.

Lisa Stroud continues to serve DSP as Assistant Director, with primary responsibility over the Awards team.  All general questions about award setup and management and prior approvals should be directed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or if you wish to contact Lisa directly, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  In addition, Lisa oversees Sponsored Programs Reporting and UFIRST development.

Kellie Crawford has accepted a permanent position in the DSP Outgoing Subawards Team. She was hired as a Contracting Officer and had filled in to support outgoing subawards during the past three months.  She has decided to stay on in this role permanently. DSP is currently working to fill her opening on the contracts team.  Any questions regarding outgoing subawards should be sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We appreciate your patience as we filled these positions as we know that at times the absences led to some confusion and questions about who to contact.  The Organization Chart at: http://research.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/DSP_OrgChart.pdf has been updated to reflect these changes.

Go Gators!
Stephanie

Stephanie Gray
Assistant Vice President