MEMORANDUM

October 24, 2017

Graduate Associate Deans, School Directors, Department Chairs, Coordinators and Staff

Tyisha Hathorn, PhD

Director, Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives

Division of Graduate Student Affairs

UF Graduate School

RE:

Graduate Student Recruitment Resources

The Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives (OGDI) is a function of the Graduate School which supports the recruitment and retention of underrepresented graduate students.  OGDI maintains partnerships with academic units and assists in their recruitment activities.  Below is information about databases of prospective graduate students that are available to you to assist in your recruitment efforts.

If you are unable to view the images below.  Please click on the following link.

If you have questions please feel free to contact our office via email at [log in to unmask] or via phone at 392-6444.

For access to the database please email the Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives [log in to unmask]

For access to the database please email the Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives  [log in to unmask]

For individual access to the names in the database please create a login using the “request access” button.

For more information: https://www.ets.org/gre/institutions/services/search_service/

If you have questions please feel free to contact our office via email at [log in to unmask] or via phone at 392-6444.