You are invited to "My Fulbright in 7 Minutes" to be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017   from 5:30 to 7 PM at the UF International Center (The Hub). Presentations are concise and fast paced! Join us for a time to network with U.S. and international Fulbright participants on UF campus. Light refreshments will be served. To Register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/my-fulbright-in-7-minutes-fall-2017-tickets-38113933802   We hope to see there!

Please help us spread the word via your listservs, college newsletter, social media, and students and faculty lists. Thank you!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]