Over 30 years ago I studied new PC users and the help they got from
their friends. We mailed them a questionnaire on a disk which they then
sent back to me.The 15 year old high school kid who programmed the
questionnaire, then a first because there were no self-administered
computerized questionnaires and no internet, Stefan Savage, was just
announced as a MacArthur Foundation Fellow (the so called genius award).

--
Charles Kadushin
Distinguished Scholar,