Hi Garry,

You may also know that Niall Ferguson's last book is on the same
topic: "The Square and the Tower: Networks and Power, from the
Freemasons to Facebook."

https://www.amazon.com/Square-Tower-Networks-Freemasons-Facebook-ebook/dp/B073NPCBL5/

The Guardian's review is here:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/sep/24/niall-ferguson-square-and-tower-networks-hierarchies-review