Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 03:57:02 +0000
From: "Cross,Jeni" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: [SOCNET] selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry

Ditto from me. I am so thankful for your posts. You are not writing into the wind. I am catching what you throw, sending it to colleagues and integrating it into a research proposal on the coevolution on brain, body, and social networks. :)

Thanks a bunch, Jeni

Jeni Cross Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Sociology
Colorado State University
1784 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523
O: 970.491.0483 | Fax: 970.49.2191
http://jenicross.wix.com/colostate

Director of Research
Institute for the Built Environment