that warms my heart, so I will repost to Socnet.
Sometimes, I feel as if I am RTg into the wind

   Barry Wellman

                  Streisand/Sondheim
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
   Distinguished Senior Advisor     	     University Learning Academy
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            http://amzn.to/zXZg39