Dear Socnetters,

we are very happy to announce the publication of the first issue of the Journal of Historical Network Research. Behind us lie two years of preparations. At this stage we would like to thank our reviewers and members of the Advisory Board for their support and guidance and the Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History for its ongoing support. Finally, we are especially grateful to our authors who shared their research for this very first issue.

The issue is available here: https://jhnr.uni.lu/index.php/jhnr

The next call for papers is just around the corner, and we look forward to preparing Issue #2.

The editors,

Christian Rollinger, Marten Düring, Martin Stark and Robert Gramsch