From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charles Kadushin
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Computerized studies of social networks

Over 30 years ago I studied new PC users and the help they got from their friends. We mailed them a questionnaire on a disk which they then sent back to me.  The 15 year old high school kid who programmed the questionnaire, then a first because there were no self-administered computerized questionnaires and no internet, Stefan Savage, was just announced as a MacArthur Foundation Fellow (the so called genius award).

--
Charles Kadushin
Distinguished Scholar,