INSEAD Conference on Network Evolution 6.0

October 27/28, 2018, Fontainebleau - France

CALL FOR PAPERS

The 6th INSEAD Network Evolution Conference (NEC) will be held on October 27/28, 2018 in Fontainebleau.

The INSEAD Conference on Network Evolution is a two day event where we will provide a forum for researchers interested in evolution and performance consequences of organizational networks. We are interested in the submissions that look at both inter-personal and inter-organizational networks.

Given the growing interest in establishing causal identification in network research, we will also be offering a workshop on the design of randomized field experiments, co-organized with INSEADís Randomized Controlled Trials Lab.

We also explicitly ask for paper submissions that use clear identification strategies (natural experiments, quasi-natural experiments, randomized field experiments, etc.) to tease out causal effects of interest to network researchers.

As usual, we expect this to be small conference (around 30 papers) so that the participants can receive quality feedback.

Confirmed participants:
Gautam Ahuja, Joel Baum, Ron Burt, Tiziana Casciaro,  Martin Gargiulo, Charlie Galunic, Michael Jensen, Adam Kleinbaum, Bill McEvily, Ajay Mehra, Joe Labianca, Tim Rowley, Andrew Shipilov, Sameer Srivastava, Aks Zaheer Ö and counting

Please consider submitting a full paper to [log in to unmask] by June 10, 2018.

There is no attendance fee, but the participants should cover their own transportation and lodging in Fontainebleau.

This call can be found at:

http://faculty.insead.edu/andrew-shipilov/network-evolution-conference-2018

Andrew Shipilov
Professor of Strategy