Dear colleagues,

I began with a categorization of the software on my website. This software was generated during the last 30 years in the context of numerous research projects in quantitative science and technology studies. One can freely use it; http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/index.html

Specialized lists for WoS, Scopus + GS + MedLine, Texts, Patents, Utilities (TH), Alphabetic

Alternatively, use the Google search of this website.

In some cases, the software may give an error message under current versions of Windows because it was compiled under Windows XP (or DOS) at the time. In that case, it is not much work for me to update.

I intend to improve the categorization in the near future.

Best,
Loet

** apologies for cross-postings

Loet Leydesdorff

Professor, University of Amsterdam
Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

[log in to unmask] ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Associate Faculty, SPRU, University of Sussex;

Guest Professor Zhejiang Univ., Hangzhou; Visiting Professor, ISTIC, Beijing;

Visiting Fellow, Birkbeck, University of London;

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en