Good morning.  If you hear from anyone who has an inverted microscope they no longer need, would you please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>?

Thank you,

Jean Bennett
for:  Thomas F. Stringer, M.D., F.A.C.S., Associate Chair & Clinical Associate Professor
for:  Michael A. Dennis, M.D., F.A.C.S., Clinical Assistant Professor and Medical Director
for:  Lawrence L. Yeung, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor & Director, Trauma & Reconstruction
University of Florida | College of Medicine | Department of Urology
1600 SW Archer Road, Room N 202C | PO Box 100247 | Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: 352-273-8239 | Fax: 352-273-7515

*Please note I will be out of the office on Thursday, 10/26 and Friday, 10/27.  I will have limited access to email*

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please not that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.