From: McBryan, Jeremy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:56 AM
Subject: SFWMD Job Posting - Lead Scientist

Hi,

The South Florida Water Management District is hiring a Lead Scientist in West Palm Beach. Can you please forward this email to anyone you know you may be interested? In my view, this is a very desirable position, for many reasons other than reporting directly to me.

Lead Scientist | South Florida Water Management District | West Palm Beach

Highly-seasoned and experienced scientist position responsible for coordinating and providing oversight to an interdisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and water managers tasked with designing, operating, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing the performance of large-scale constructed treatment wetlands or Stormwater Treatment Areas (STAs). Job posting.

Contact me with any questions,

Thanks, jeremy

logoseal_blue_2.jpg

Jeremy McBryan, PE, CFM

Principal Engineer

Everglades Policy and Coordination Division

South Florida Water Management District

3301 Gun Club Road • West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

Florida enjoys a broad public records law. Any emails sent to or from this address will be subject to review by the public unless exempt by law.