Dear Psyarters,

I am very sorry to hear that Norm Holland has passed away.  He was an inspiration for many of us.  When I read his Dynamics of Literary Response in 1968, it dawned on me that it would be possible to write a Ph.D. dissertation on Russian poetry from a psychoanalytic perspective.  When I needed his advice or support on various professional matters, he was always there.  His PsyArt has been a staple of what we do in our lives.  Where is he now?  On his way to stardust.

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere