Hello CHSC!

For those who are new or unfamiliar, CHSC is an organization focused on educating about and lessening health disparities in the community. We do this through community service, fundraising, and social events. Our organization has no dues, and active membership is very attainable! It's a great way to get involved with the community while building leadership on campus!

Our next meeting is October 19th at 7:00PM in CSE room E121. As always we will have an exciting guest speaker and free pizza!

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any questions, please email me or post on our Facebook page.

--
Megan Kanhai
Secretary