TORONTO — A second witness at the gas plants trial has testified that it
was David Nicholl, Ontario’s chief information technology officer, who
asked for the sweeping access given to David Livingston’s executive
assistant.

Now retired from the public service, Thomas Stenson was testifying at the
criminal trial of Livingston and Laura Miller, once the power duo in the
office of former Ontario premier Dalton McGuinty.

The two are pleading not guilty to charges that stem from their alleged
destruction of data and wiping of computer hard drives in McGuinty’s office
in January and February of 2013, when McGuinty and his staff were about to
leave Queen’s Park and new Premier Kathleen Wynne and hers were moving in.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2lr440n&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=-HJcpxLaN4rz2HSvk4XjthRSq2bYsx-j6jCJw-nQlBA&s=UkJGAhFFEkPXKy9rk2jB1NF8uoVt7zQNWcia4GBWqdY&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2lr440n-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=-HJcpxLaN4rz2HSvk4XjthRSq2bYsx-j6jCJw-nQlBA&s=ZoAOTVOsm_o56yWbfcKkujrkzo0Tqmj8GEkyWGX8_qw&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx