NARA (The National Archives and Records Administration), the final
depository for the long-term records generated by all other agencies of the
U.S. federal government, has a key role in preserving the cultural history
of the republic as well as in maintaining and making accessible those
operational records of government deemed of sufficient value for long-term
archiving.

According to NARA’s newly-released draft strategic plan, the agency will
stop accepting paper records at the end of 2022. All submissions after that
date will need to be electronic.

There are two distinct types of responses available to government agencies.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2gMXkEZ&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=0255GHjvLJWehglEY2m4yBBJrgfj0SjQkDXKN8KdOdI&s=Ph56kP5_s15hp4aJZXcCvH-XYm0xP8aq_xL3e6nvDHs&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2gMXkEZ-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=0255GHjvLJWehglEY2m4yBBJrgfj0SjQkDXKN8KdOdI&s=qrIXIqqH_wUJBA4ayQpPSM8Z5u-Yja3-lqVcjWMXCYY&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx