A few of you mentioned Mac connectivity issues to the UF WiFi yesterday.  I'm not sure this is related, but I'm passing this along. <https://mail.ufl.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=AA9pa0wl8EyYL_G6LBlhvYfxDQQEUtAInB1UM6p7JxMOQWVYlOYnUs_8JAEmd0Uf6wzaRhWmAUk.&URL=mailto%3amarsiske%40phhp.ufl.edu>
________________________________
From: Psychology Announcements <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Legrande,Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MacOS X 10.13.x Authentication Bypass

Hello All,
    If you are using a Macintosh computer and you have the "High Sierra" version of Mac OSX (10.13) please continue reading:

    There is a method of bypassing authentication that will defeat all security on the system.  It is imperative that you install the patch for your system.  Again this is Mac OSX version 10.13.  The patch can be downloaded from https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208315.

Please be sure to keep you systems and data secure.

Michael LeGrande

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Michael LeGrande | Systems Admin/Programmer I
Department of Psychology
University of Florida
PO Box 112250, Gainesville, FL 32611
* [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
' 352-273-2120
7 352-392-7985