A student in multivariate asked: "For the final exam and for future reference, would it be possible for you to create a roadmap/summary for the different statistical tests like you did in the previous stats classes?"

For students in CLP 6527, the roadmap I show you covers CLP 6527/6528, and it will be helpful to you in the analysis picking exam in CLP 6528 (and in life, I hope).

For students in CLP 6529, and the best methods for change class (CLP 7525), there is no equivalent roadmap. While you wouldn't need one for your exam, I agree it would be helpful to have one for your own analytic lives.

I played around with expanding the roadmap to accommodate extra analyses from later classes (where we cover fewer analyses, but in more depth), but CLP 6529/7525 don't fit so nicely in there.

So, try this:  This is a statistical decision tree I made.

It is in beta -- so you'll find errors, and I want to hear about them!  Once I'm sure it works well, I'll put this in the "Persistent resources" of all my classes.  It is a new "road map", as it were, for all four classes I teach.

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_57nGVm48o9HIUzb

Feedback welcomed, please!  I'll try to also create a graphical "at a glance" view for quick reference, but that may be a tall order!

Michael