Hello Ira (and All),
 We are putting the finishing touches on the 2018 CRLA ITTPC certificates,
which need to get updated every year. The new one will include the ability
to more accurately reflect the position title for the tutor supervisor at
each institution.

 I expect this work to be completed sometime this week.

 I am forwarding your request to our new Certifications Assistant who will
send the certificates out to you ASAP.

 If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

 Best,
 Roberta

   Roberta Schotka
 Director of Programs