 From: "Coe, Geselle" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 1:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CRLA Tutor Certificates
 Hi Roberta,
 Will the Certifications Assistant send the templates to everyone on the
listserv?

Geselle

Geselle Coe

Learning Center Coordinator

Adjunct Writing Faculty

ACES Representative--Membership

CAT Team Leader

Pima Community College

Downtown Campus

1255 North Stone Avenue

Tucson, AZ  85709-3077

Tel: 520-206-7311

Fax: 520-206-7044

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

   On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Roberta Schotka <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:   Hello Ira (and All),
   We are putting the finishing touches on the 2018 CRLA ITTPC
certificates, which need to get updated every year. The new one will
include the ability  to more accurately reflect the position title for the
tutor supervisor at each institution.

   I expect this work to be completed sometime this week.

   I am forwarding your request to our new Certifications Assistant who
will send the certificates out to you ASAP.

   If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

   Best,
   Roberta

      Roberta Schotka
    Director of Programs
    Pforzheimer Learning & Teaching Center
    Wellesley College
    Wellesley, MA
    CRLA Certifications Director

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to
change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point
your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To
contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]