Good afternoon!

Our institution currently uses Accuplacer to determine a student's placement into a reading
course. We would like to move away from using Accuplacer, and I am interested in knowing
what others are using to determine reading course placement. I have seen others post they
use SAT/ACT scores, but we are a "test-optional" institution. Is anyone using a different
platform or a different standardized test for this purpose?