The Association for the Tutoring Profession
14th Annual Conference
Reaching the Summit of Success

March 18 – 21, 2018

ATP 2018 Conference Session Proposals due November 15!

Come and enjoy the beauty of spring in the Sonoran Desert at the 14th annual Association for the Tutoring Profession (ATP) Conference in GORGEOUS Tucson, Arizona, March 18 – 21, 2018, at the luxurious Hilton El Conquistador Hotel!

All conference session proposals should focus on our conference theme Reaching the Summit of Success. We are looking for workshops, panels or roundtables, research reports, and demonstrations. We have 60 and 120-minute time slots available for concurrent sessions: Workshops, Panels or Roundtables, Demonstrations, or Research Reports! We look forward to receiving your proposal and having you and your colleagues join us in Tucson.

To submit a 2018 Proposal, please go to CONFERENCE at

http://www.myatp.org/

ATP 2018 Proposal Form

For questions about proposals, please email to the Conference Chair:

Dr. Jim Johnston

at

Justine Chasmar Stauffer, Ph.D.

Director, Quantitative Reasoning Center

Assistant Professor

Center for Data, Mathematics, and Computational Sciences
Goucher College

Julia Rogers 143
410-337-6302

Awards Chair