I am interested in this too.  Please reply to the list!

Rebecca Tedesco
Peer Connections Tutor Coordinator
San Jose State University
408-924-3346
She/her/hers

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 7:38 AM, Ira Fabri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello!

Does anybody have (or point me to) materials to help training tutors who do drop-in only? I have been adapting SI training materials and of course the regular appointment tutoring ones, but I wonder if there is something that could be more helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Ira

--
Ira Fabri