Thank you!

Ira

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Masuda, Howard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Ira,

                I am sorry you have had difficulty getting the new CRLA certificate template . There have been some personnel changes (Cindy Lemek is no longer available) so I would recommend contacting Sheri McIntyre, the Certifications Assistant,  at [log in to unmask]

Good luck,

Howard

CRLA ITTPC Reviewer

Cal State LA

HOWARD MASUDA, Ph.d.
Director
University Tutorial Center
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90032
T 323.343.3972

calstatela.edu  |  Pushing Boundaries

Newly-inducted Fellow of the Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education Associations (CLADEA). Induction ceremony on February 26, 2015, at the National Association for Developmental Education (NADE) 2015 Annual Conference in Greenville, SC.  The Council recognizes and honors the most outstanding leaders in the profession.  Fellows are selected based on their long-term and significant contributions to the field.  Selection as a Fellow represents the highest honor conferred upon professionals in learning assistance, tutoring, and developmental education.  Individuals selected as Fellows must be nominated by a current Fellow or by a member association.