TRPP Innovation Award 2018

TRPP Associates announces its Innovation Award for 2018. We are seeking innovative developmental educators and learning assistance professionals. If you are looking to bring new ideas into your practice, we invite you to apply for the 2018 TRPP Innovation Award. This is the 5th year we have recognized innovative practitioners with this prestigious award. Please check out our website at www.trppassociates.com for a list of previous award winners and their projects.

We will award $1000 to an individual or team of individuals who are engaged in the practice of developmental education/learning assistance and want to explore how to integrate theory, research, or principles into their practice. The deadline for submitting your application is December 18, 2017.

This is a competitive process, and the winner(s) will be announced by February 1, 2018. Please note the following criteria when completing your application.

Criteria

Submission

Your application should not be more than three pages and submitted electronically in a word document to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask].

Martha E. Casazza, Ed.D.

Partner, TRPPAssociates

605 North Michigan Avenue

4th floor