Afternoon,

We continue to struggle with teaching our Tutors and students how to use
TutorTrac properly. We've created step-by-step instructions, video
tutorials, and in-person trainings. Universally, they want to be able to
interact with the site in order to learn it. Unfortunately, TutorTrac does
not have a test site and any actions in the system are live.

How have many of you improved the quality and accuracy of your Tutors and
campus population in using TutorTrac?

*Thank you,*
Michael

Michael B. Key
Learning Initiatives Coordinator
Office of Learning Resources (OLR)
Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center (LTC)
Room: 023A

University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1302

Phone: 937-229-2066
Fax: 937-229-3270
Ohio Relay: 711 (available for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing)
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Website: go.udayton.edu/learning

Ally Certified: Supporting LGBTQ+ members of the UD community

Appointments can be made within the Student Success Network (SSN):

1.  Log into SSN by clicking this link:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__dayton&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=MWn-VxahRkws6KplvW68Gi5hH1gVPVrXHcolhOd6dCA&s=EfF1V8C7n4AU-7YSTdLuBreDVj8mDIofWn047VbP90c&e= .
starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops.
2.  Click "Services" in the top menu.
3.  Scroll and click "Office of Learning Resources" and look for my name.
4.  Click "Schedule appointment".

NOTE:  The Student Success Network will send you a Google Calendar invite
to your appointment, be sure to select "Yes" to confirm acceptance of this
appointment.

*Learn more about:*
Office of Learning Resources at go.udayton.edu/learning
Tutoring at go.udayton.edu/tutoring
Supplemental Instruction at go.udayton.edu/si
Global Learning Support at go.udayton.edu/olr/global
The Write Place at go.udayton.edu/writeplace
Disability Services at go.udayton.edu/disability

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or
any of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please "reply" to the sender.