We actually give most of our students a professional portfolio with the University's logo on it that they can use during interviews. However, some have one already.  Pen and pencil sets always go over well.  We also like giving Nursing Majors tote bags to carry things with them to their jobs.  We've given some business majors neckties of their favorite sports teams or with pictures of something from the country they studied abroad in.  We've given English majors cool "banned books" coffee mugs.  So I guess we don't necessarily have a standard gift -- it depends on the person.  Melanie

Melanie Marine, M.P.A.

Senior Lecturer
Women's Swimming and Diving Team Fellow
Reading and Study Skills Center
College of Education and Human Services
UW Oshkosh

Find our courses under ACAD on Titan Web!