We give them sashes to wear over their graduation gowns.  In addition, to replace all the brain cells they lost while tutoring, we give them one of these:

https://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/braincell.html

Michele Costabile Doney, M.S.Ed.

Director, Student Academic Consulting Center & Immersion Programs

Treasurer, Association for the Tutoring Profession

NCLCA Learning Center Leadership Certification Level Three

Baruch College, CUNY

55 Lexington Avenue, Box B2-116

New York, NY 10010

646-312-4833

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">