From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LRNASST-L automatic digest system
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LRNASST-L Digest - 26 Oct 2017 - Special issue (#2017-358)

Image removed by sender. LISTSERV mailing list manager

Image removed by sender. LISTSERV 15.0

LRNASST-L Digest - 26 Oct 2017 - Special issue (#2017-358)

Table of contents:

  1. Academic Coaching Program Student learning outcomes-STEM students
  2. Schedule drop-in shifts (high volume, multi-disciplinary center)
  3. ATP Proposal Deadline Extension

Browse the LRNASST-L online archives.

Image removed by sender. Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager