We don't do graduation gifts because we have too many tutors and not enough funding. However, our campus's Writing Center, which I tutored for as a student, has a tradition of giving graduates a key to success paperweight.

Emily Janssen
Director of Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
(262) 551-6047
Hedberg Library 215