Hi everyone!

I’ve had a few issues in my class this semester with students using negative language and communicating unprofessionally to myself and their peers. I plan to host an activity/partial day in my class based on professional communication (in the classroom, via email, on assignments, etc.). Does anyone do something similar or mind if I borrow from you, (with full credit given of course!)? I’d love any feedback! Thanks!

~Justine

Justine Chasmar Stauffer, Ph.D.

Director, Quantitative Reasoning Center
Assistant Professor
Center for Data, Mathematics, and Computational Sciences
Goucher College
Julia Rogers 143
410-337-6302

Awards Chair
Association for the Tutoring Profession
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.myatp.org_&d=DwIGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=oMqlBH_QntywH9Qc8nbDxCE5LoGrdeCsJsps-hsxHh0&s=JG5hnZ8_GwQZ9ixctkbJBeumnaxg--4WfJOPtJwc_7A&e=