Hi everyone!

I’ve had a few issues in my class this semester with students using negative language and communicating unprofessionally to myself and their peers. I plan to host an activity/partial day in my class based on professional communication (in the classroom, via email, on assignments, etc.). Does anyone do something similar or mind if I borrow from you, (with full credit given of course!)? I’d love any feedback! Thanks!

~Justine

Justine Chasmar Stauffer, Ph.D.

Director, Quantitative Reasoning Center

Assistant Professor

Center for Data, Mathematics, and Computational Sciences
Goucher College

Julia Rogers 143
410-337-6302

Awards Chair