From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Chasmar, Justine <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 12:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Professional Communication Activity

Hi everyone!

Ive had a few issues in my class this semester with students using negative language and communicating unprofessionally to myself and their peers. I plan to host an activity/partial day in my class based on professional communication (in the classroom, via email, on assignments, etc.). Does anyone do something similar or mind if I borrow from you, (with full credit given of course!)? Id love any feedback! Thanks!

~Justine

Justine Chasmar Stauffer, Ph.D.

Director, Quantitative Reasoning Center

Assistant Professor

Center for Data, Mathematics, and Computational Sciences
Goucher College

Julia Rogers 143
410-337-6302

Awards Chair