From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jeremy Boettinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 10:13 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Coaching Survey/Evaluation

Hello,

I am interested in finding out what other coaching programs ask in their surveys or evaluations?  What formats are you using and how is the response rate?  I appreciate any information regarding this and I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Thank you!

Jeremy

Jeremy M. Boettinger

Learning Services Coordinator