From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LRNASST-L automatic digest system
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LRNASST-L Digest - 22 Nov 2017 to 27 Nov 2017 - Special issue (#2017-402)

Image removed by sender. LISTSERV mailing list manager

Image removed by sender. LISTSERV 15.0

LRNASST-L Digest - 22 Nov 2017 to 27 Nov 2017 - Special issue (#2017-402)

Table of contents:

  1. Do you pay your tutors for training?

Browse the LRNASST-L online archives.

Image removed by sender. Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager