I actually like this as it integrates reading and writing skills.  How are the tests scored?  Is there a standard rubric?  Who does the scoring?  Is there a statewide requirement for placement?  I am trying to understand the logistics of this because on my campus students enroll throughout the year.

Sharisse Turner, Dean

Transitional Studies Division

President, Florida Developmental Education Association

Tallahassee Community College

444 Appleyard Drive

Tallahassee, Florida 32304

850-201-8582

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:FF74B30D-DC3F-4BC7-A1D0-0768EE2AC482">

NADE Motto: “Helping underprepared students prepare, prepared students advance, and advanced students excel”

Transitional Studies Motto:  “A Bridge to Completion”