Hi Ira,

I would love to see the materials on evaluating tutors from a professional point of view. Can you please share that information with me as well? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks you.

Sincerely,

Stephanie S. Ramsey, Academic Counselor

The City College of New York

Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education

Learning Resource Center

160 Convent Ave, Harris Hall, Room 111

New York, NY 10031

Phone: 212.650.7092