Yes, I can say the same. Whatever our tutors do for the tutoring program, they will be paid for it. That might include going to classes to talk about peer tutoring, manning a table that promotes peer tutoring, training, meetings, etc.

Kelly Askey lodes  |  Peer/Group Tutoring Program Supervisor

Academic Support Center at Florissant Valley

3400 Pershall Rd.| St. Louis, MO 63135  |voice 314.513.4073 | email [log in to unmask]

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Malewicki, Debbie
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Do you pay your tutors for training?

Good morning,

Any time that our student staff do something for us—training, preterm or during the term meetings, and/or helping run events, they’re on the clock at their standard hourly rates.  We note payment being included for CRLA training and preterm meetings in their offer letters for clarification.

I hope that everyone enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving!

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://unh-web-01.newhaven.edu/wwwmedia/emailsignatures/images/stacked-logo.png">

Sincerely,

Debbie Malewicki, MA

DIRECTOR

CENTER FOR LEARNING RESOURCES
Winner of the 2016 ATP Program of Excellence Award

Marvin K. Peterson Library 116

University of New Haven
300 Boston Post Rd., West Haven, CT 06516

T:
E:
W:

203-932-7415