Hi Angie.

This used to happen regularly at my previous institution. We didn't do any targeted marketing, though, and I would love to hear from other colleagues if they have. I do not have data for my present program, but I will have it at the end of the semester.

The other thing that our tutors used to say is that female students usually went to the sessions more prepared. I think having a tutor/tutee contract could help student improve in this area. I will have implement it next semester. I hope it will also help with no-shows.

Best,

Ira