Good Morning,

I am seeking math specific training resources to use in training the students who staff our Math Study Center.  We use the Bedford Guide for Writing Tutors to train our writing center tutors, but I have been unable to find something similar for the subject area of math.

If you would be willing to share what you use, I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

Katie Wehner | Assistant Dean for Academic Services
Academic Resource Center, Hamilton Library, Room 110

Franklin College
101 Branigin Boulevard, Franklin, Indiana 46131-2623
FranklinCollege.edu  |  Office: 317.738.8286