Hi, all.

We were combing through the archives to look at the NAMES folks are using these days for their centers.

More importantly than the names themselves, we’re looking for any research that has been done on the effects of the perception of the various words that tend to turn up in those names. We find ourselves under time-sensitive pressure to find research on this topic. Does anyone know of anything we could look at? I’ve been combing the JDE and not finding what I’m looking for.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Amy Crouse-Powers

Amy Crouse-Powers

Center for Academic Development & Enrichment

Coordinator of Tutoring Services

225 Alumni Hall

SUNY Oneonta

607-436-3010 (CADE Office)