Thank you for your very prompt reply, Christina. I will begin here and look forward to exploring other recommendations as people make them.

Best,
--Leslie

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Christina Fabrey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Leslie,

I recommend JST Coaching and Training:  http://www.jstcoaching.com/  Jodi Sleeper-Triplett is one of the best-known leaders in the field of student coaching and has trained higher education professionals in a number of institutions such as Duke University, Landmark College, Vassar, University of North Carolina, George Mason, and my own, Green Mountain College.  Her training is research-based and aligned with the International Coaching Federation in the event that you are looking toward coach credentialing.

If you have any further questions, I am more than happy to answer them.  Good luck with your application!
Christina

Christina Fabrey
Director, Center for Advising and Achievement
Green Mountain College
One Brennan Circle
Poultney, VT 05764
(802)287-2180
(802)287-8288- fax

Preferred pronouns:  she/her/hers

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information covered under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy all copies of the original message (including attachments) and notify me immediately.